How much space do you need –
1,500 or 17,000 square feet?
To give you an idea of our space options, download our floorplan. Or if you are ready to go, book a space and we'll get back to you with availability, rates and answers to all your questions.
Partial event rental – 1,500 feet (an intimate high)
Get cozy in our private events space, be it a seated dinner for 80 guests or cocktails for 120 of your closest friends. You can enjoy:
- Full access to the north end of the observatory deck that has spectacular views of Lakeshore Drive, Lincoln Park Zoo and Wrigley Field.
- Maximum capacity: cocktail reception (120 people); seated dinner (80 people).
- Rate: $5,000 for the first 2 hours; each additional hour $1,000 (includes space only).
*This option does allow for other tourists to be present in the observatory space while the event is going on.
Full rental – 17,000 feet (an entire high)
Say the word and we’ll shut down the entire observatory so it can be all yours. This includes:
- Complete use of the observatory and open-air Skywalk (facility closed to the public).
- Observatory staff assistance to set-up.
- Maximum capacity: cocktail reception (600 people); seated dinner (200 people).
- Rate: call for quotation (includes space rental only).
*Blackout dates apply. Full shutdowns are limited throughout the year.